"Armstrong Volleyball Boosters" Mission Statement
"Our mission is to help support our coaches and players and plan fundraising opportunities
to raise funds for the development and success of the Armstrong High School Volleyball program."
We are a 501 (c) 3, non-profit organization, established in 2015.
All donations are welcome and appreciated.
Tax ID # is: 41-1886793
Booster Club Meeting -
What: Armstrong Volleyball Booster club meeting for parents of the program
When: Sunday, March 14th, 2021 (7:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Where: Zoom Meeting
1. Greeting and introductions
3. Approval of prior meeting minutes: Nov 2020
4. Election or re-election of 2021-2022 board-
2. Special Projects
3. sign up Genius/ Subway
8. Vice President
5. Coaches update (if available)
6. President update- Carrie Mattila
1. Schedule 2021-22
- Open gyms
3. Freshman tournament
4. Summer breakdown
5. Summer Camp
7. Social media/ Special Events update- Jen Durant
1. Facebook: Armstrong Falcons Volleyball
2. Instagram: Armstrong.volleyball
8. Status of 2020 budget- Becky Almstrom
1. Year-end review
2. Outstanding bills
3. 2021 budget considerations
9. Fundraising update- Janet Tuchtenhagen
1. Reminder to set up: Smile.Amazon account
2. Maple Grove Triathlon
3. Thoughts for 2021?
10. Secretary update: Susan Dailey
11. Concessions update- Alex and Danielle Ferguson
1. no Concessions in 2020
12. Special Events:
1. Off season ideas?
2. Caniata Beach Volleyball Sign up begins in April
3. Other options? MN Select has beach and camps, Lights has camps
13. Other topics as needed
Future meeting dates: TBD
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS & SUPPORT ARE WELCOME
Please view community sponsor request form here
Checks can be written to: "Armstrong Volleyball Boosters".
Contact the Booster Club at the email:
on how to donate and where to send your check.
BOOSTER CLUB EXECUTIVE BOARD - 2020
President Carrie Mattila
Vice President Open
Secretary Susan Dailey
Treasurer Rebecca Almstrom
Concessions Alex and Danielle Ferguson
Website Janet Tuchtenhagen
Fundraising Janet Tuchtenhagen
Special Projects Jen Durant
Sign up Genius/Subway Nicole Lee
Questions can be directed to our board at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to speak to someone individually, just email us and we will follow-up with you!
The "Armstrong Volleyball Boosters" Club encourages volunteer participation from both players and parents.
Returning and new Varsity player parents are expected to take an active role in the Booster Club.
The success of our program depends on parental involvement from our players' parents at all team levels. Please contact
email@example.com regarding your questions and to express your interest in volunteering.